Your activity history will be stored in electronic format in a highly secured Amazon Web Services database server.
Detail of the datacenter are as follows: 24/7 on-site staff, dual redundant firewalls, raised floors, fire suppression and early warning systems, video surveillance, card key only access, and proactive network monitoring on all equipment.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of Zip (Security) Signature
- How does Zip (Security) Signature work ?
- How does timestamp work?
- Who can use your services?
- Can I prove ownership of my work with timestamp?
- How long does it take to receive the private proof?
- Can my private proof be viewed on anywhere?
- How secure is my activity history and where is it held?
- How secure is my proof and where is it held ?
- What is the maximum file size for your services?