We compress both your work (data) and your Security Signature (in HTML format) in the same Zip File without ever opening the data to create a Proof.Link and then completes the proof service by timestamping it via preferred timestamp options
Before submitting your file for proof service
- Select the File Location of your file such as your Computer, Google Drive, or Facebook.
- Select Save Location to send your proof such as Google Drive or Facebook. (By default you will always receive an email confirmation.)
- Select one or more timestamp authorities or Blockchain protocols (BTC, ETH, LTC)
- Add information for your Security Signature (optional)
- Add information for your Public Note (optional)
After submitting your file for proof service
- Your file will be converted into a Zip File.
- Your Security Signature will be added to the Zip File.
- Your Proof.Link will be created.
- Your Zip File will timestamp by your designated timestamp authorities or Blockchain protocols (BTC, ETH, LTC)
- Your proof will be returned to you by email. Your file and transaction proof will be deleted from our server.
- Your file will be posted to your Share Location (if you selected one) with the Proof.Link and your proof will be sent by email.
- Your Proof.Link will be available for public view at your discretion.
- Your completed service will be available on the Activity Manager.